Searching Z8RC.com for the best match.........

Friday, December 2, 2011

Z8RC Thrust to Weight Ratio Database

Those who have read my blog article understand that testing an aircraft engine on a test stand in isolation never yields any information.  I decided to do this article as a service to the RC community since absolutely nothing is currently available indicating a motor's utility in RC aircraft, or common T:Ws.

For those who wish to contribute, please comment with a link to a video documenting your results using this scale, as it is accurate and inexpensive.  Please document the total aircraft weight and prop in one continuous video.  Upon review I will include it in the database.  I will add to this database over time.


Z8RC Open Discussion

Feedback | Suggestions | Questions

Please note, reader comments do not appear immediately after hitting submit.

I like to fly:

Top 10 This Week

Top 10 This Month